Why is trading in forex always LOSS?
What makes a “trader” lose?
- He’s not really a trader. He only had money, and was entrusted to a broker who was actually worse off than him: neither smarter nor richer. More crudely: still a beginner, have no money and no experience. And money owners are too reckless to entrust big money to people who have never held such big money.
- If you ask the broker “Why don’t you trade yourself when you’re smart?” they usually avoid “We can’t trade here.” It’s easy. They can trade in other companies while looking for clients in this company. OK? They still don’t dare to use their own money. Worse still: they don’t have enough money to trade.
- Brokers are just learning on average. They are often people who find it difficult to find work elsewhere, then they are tempted by a blind salary of 3 months as a marketing forex/futures company and if they get a client they can get a big commission. Often that happens, high turnover.
Traders are not sure to lose. As long as he’s a real trader.
In order to profit:
- Must understand fundamental analysis and technical analysis. This is not a science that can be learned in a short time.
- Have time to trade in full: make analysis, trading plans, execute well according to the chosen trading style: short, medium, or long, according to the amount of capital they have.
- Understand the current market season: volatile or stable + trending or sideways (4 possibilities in total). Traders must be able to read. The problem is that when the market changes seasons it doesn’t give you any information. You have to read it yourself. And a trading strategy usually only works in one season, will fail in another. That’s why you can see a trader trading 1–2 months profiting, then losing. Because he uses the same moves, even though the market season has changed.
Trading is a profession that requires competence. This is not a toy, not a gamble. So first learn what is right from the right teacher. It’s not cheap. True teachers don’t teach for free. But the cost is still much cheaper than if you lose while trading.