Unexpected! It turns out that there are 28 more problematic Forex Brokers in Indonesia
Currently the Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency or CoFTRA has obtained a number of illegal forex brokers operating in Indonesia. This forex broker is considered to violate the rules and provisions of Law No.10 of 2011 concerning Commodity Futures Trading.
If the above conditions are violated, the forex broker can get a maximum penalty of 10 years and must pay a fine of Rp. 20 billion.
As a trader in the forex market you should be more aware of forex brokers operating illegally.
On this occasion, we will try to explain about 28 forex brokers who are considered illegal brokers by Bappebti.
See the explanation below.
1. The first forex broker named PT Central Asset International, which is located in Jakarta and conducts foreign exchange trading.
2. Next there is PT AFS Global R located in Jakarta that offers forex products for traders.
3. Thirdly there is a forex broker located at Sampoerna Strategic Square, Jakarta which also trades on the forex market.
4. Fourth, there is PT Skyeast Investama Corporation which trades index, CFD and forex.
5. Still located in Jakarta, there is also a forex broker named PT Capital Trade Int’l which trades on the forex market.
6. The sixth forex broker is located in Denpasar, Bali and has the name of PT IKO Fx.
7. PT Mondial International which trades on the forex market and is based in Jakarta
8. Next there is PT MIG which is also located in Jakarta
9.PT. Based on the Jakarta Tower Stock Exchange Building, Jakarta
10. Not only in Jakarta, there is also a fraudulent forex broker located in Surakarta named PT Tazkia Mitra Mulia.
11. There is also PT Howard located in Kuningan area, South Jakarta.
12. Towards Central Java, CV Sinar Sejahtera, located in Wonosobo, has received reports and complaints from its customers.
13.FXOpen Investment Inc. is located at Menara BCA, Jakarta, which also trades forex
14. Still in the same location, there is the Jakarta Forex Master located in the CBD Area Artha Graha Building.
15. There is also a Forex Master in Bandung located on Jalan Pasarkaliki, Bandung. This company has not received complaints from customers, but Bappebti has given a warning.
16. Not only that, there are also Master Forex located in Yogyakarta. This company is a Russian brokerage agent.
17.Master Forex Tasikmalaya located in Tasikmalaya, West Java.
18.Master Forex Surabaya located in the Bumi Mandiri Tower Building.
19.Master Forex Borneo is located in Pontianak, West Kalimantan. It’s just that this company has not received complaints from customers.
20. Next is the Master of Sumatra Sumatra Training Center located in Mandiri Building, Medan.
21. Towards Malang City, East Java, there is a forex broker named BCAFx. BCAfx is an Introducing Broker (IB) from a Russian Instaforex company.
22. Forex Surabaya located at SFX Center, Surabaya.
23. There are also forex brokers that already have 13 branches, namely PT Cahaya Forex Yogyakarta. The owner of this company has been arrested and sentenced by the Yogyakarta Regional Police. This company uses a public fundraising scheme to be traded on the currency market. The problem is that the scheme they have implemented has not been further regulated in the Act.
24. Companies in Pontianak and named PT Virgin Gold MC have received complaints from the public. The company is also known by the name Virgin Gold Mining Corporation which claims to be an investment company engaged in the mining business of gold precious metals. They are able to attract public interest by promising multiple profits in only a short time.
25. We return to Sumatra, precisely the Pelambang City, namely PT Fatrial Member, which is a forex company. This company has a business model by depositing a sum of money with an interest of up to 7% per month which will be paid every 3rd.
26. Still in Pelambang, there is also PT Smart Investment Mandiri.
27. Not only that, there is also PT Satrian Investment which is located the same, namely in the Pelambang.
28. The last forex company is engaged in forex trading called PT Pioneer Investment, which is also located in Palembang.
The important thing to note is that in addition to the 28 names we mentioned above, there are still dozens of other companies operating without the permission of the regulator. Most of the brokerage companies that we mentioned above do Money Game or Ponzi schemes which are also called High Yield Investment Programs .
With the information above you are expected to be more vigilant when trading on the forex market. We recommend that you choose a forex broker who has obtained regulations and permits from the authorities. This can increase the feeling of comfort and safety when trading on the forex market.
You can also read other articles on how to have a quality and trusted forex broker to complete the discussion above. This is useful so that you get a broker who really can provide benefits in the future.
We hope the information above can provide many benefits and inspiration to all of you who have read it. If there are still questions that you want to ask, you can ask us through the comments column below.