Signal indicator MT4
How to quickly trade using Technical Indicators
In an investment, of course, you want to make a profit. One way to achieve this is by analyzing. Especially forex trading, an investment that relies heavily on your ability to analyze, and technical analysis is one of the most widely used by traders. Technical analysis is an analytical technique used to predict the trend of a price, by studying past market data, especially price and volume movements. Chartists (the term for technical analysis traders) usually use tools to analyze, which are commonly called indicators.
An indicator is a tool or tool that provides data from the results of certain formula calculations to measure and assess market conditions so that traders can predict the next market direction. In the world of forex trading, the term indicator is better known as the forex indicator. The number of forex indicators to date has reached hundreds and new indicators will continue to be created to further help traders make profits.
Types of Forex Trading Technical Indicators
1. Based on the period of manufacture this forex indicator is divided into 2, namely:
- Classic indicators: trendline, moving average
- Modern indicators: ADX, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, and others
2. Based on its function, forex indicators are divided into 3, namely:
- Indicators to determine the trend: parabolic SAR, moving average, Bollinger bands
- Indicators for measuring market saturation: RSI, Stochastic oscillator
- Indicators for measuring market conditions: Bollinger bands, Volume
3. Based on how it looks, the forex indicator is divided into 2, namely:
- Oscillator indicator, which is an indicator that appears on a separate window that moves back and forth at a certain value limit. For example RSI, Stochastic oscillator
- Trend indicator, which is an indicator that looks together on the chart being analyzed, for example: moving average
The indicators above are the types of indicators that are often used by traders, or the most popular, but overall the number of indicators is currently very large, there is even a possibility that it will increase. Usually in analyzing you only need 1 to 3 types of indicators. Even so, maybe some of you are very difficult to choose the best indicator for your trading analysis, especially for beginners.
A simple way that doesn’t bother you, just enjoy the OTA Trading signal service. You just need to follow the advice from OTA Trading in the form of Entry Point, Stop Loss (SL) and Take Profit (TP), the advice is generated not carelessly, using artificial intelligence (AI) technology in it. With AI technology, OTA Trading is able to process and choose the best indicators to analyze price movements, so that your trading results are profitable.