One of the main aspects of understanding the currency fluctuations in forex is paying attention to the news. Knowing how to work with regard to news is just as important both for beginners or experienced traders who both want to add their skills.
To describe the daily trading strategy, a trader must analyze the news calendar for the upcoming trading period. Successful trading that relies on news is required:
- Know the estimated time when the main news is most desirable to broadcast;
- Understand the principles of market functions on news releases and know that profits can be achieved in forex;
- Understand the relationship between news and technical analysis.
You also have to understand that there are several data that affect the market more than other data. This is not difficult to understand. Trading strategies have been developed over several years which are proposals of economic factors that affect how currency pairs fluctuate. Some of the factors are below:
- The interest rate is regulated by the bank;
- Inflation rate;
- GDP and industrial products;
- Business index;
- Announcement of official offices in certain countries with the most influential and top ones in the US, Great Britain, Europe, Japan, Switzerland and Canada.
Most Forex news is expected: as a rule, all forex news is always broadcast. Currency currency anticipates it and all of them do their best to be prepared. Before the news is issued, experts issue their estimates of possible exchange rate movements.
Markets can affect news related to the following :
- If news has encountered an estimate, the exchange rate of a particular currency usually does not change.
- If the forex analyst has provided a precise estimate but does not think about the consequences of market trends, the exchange rate will not change even if the movement is fast.
- If there is an approximate error, the currency exchange rate will move in the opposite direction.
When analyzing fundamental data that affects currency exchange rates, it is very necessary to pay attention to the direction of the trend.
If the news that is released is contrary to the trend it will state the effect of short-term news: it will not affect except for a few hours.
If the news is similar to the dominant trend, the trend will accelerate.
It must be remembered that the basis of fundamental analysis is the most frequently used in its completion with data analysis.